1. Introduction and General Terms
Belleplates is committed to protecting your personal information when you are using our services. We want our services to be safe and enjoyable environments for our audience.
• what information Belleplates may collect about you;
• how Belleplates will use information we collect about you;
• when Belleplates may use your details to contact you;
• whether Belleplates will disclose your details to anyone else;
• your choices regarding the personal information you provide to us;
2. What information will Belleplates collect about me?
3. How will Belleplates use the information they collect about me?
Belleplates will use your personal information for a number of purposes including the following:
• to provide our services, activities or online content and to deal with your requests and enquiries;
• for “service administration purposes”, which means that Belleplates may contact you for reasons related to the service, activity or online content you have signed up for, as set out in paragraph 4 below (e.g. to provide you with password reminders or to notify you that a particular service, activity or online content has been suspended for maintenance);
• to provide you with information about our services, activities or online content;
• to use IP addresses to identify the location of users to establish the number of visits from different countries and their areas and to determine the statistical use of our websites, including, user numbers, unique user numbers, page views, hits, browser types, page rankings, search engines used, search phrases used, platforms and browser types. This information is statistical and will only be used by representatives of Belleplates for the further enhancement of the online services that we offer.
• to analyse and improve the services offered on Belleplates websites.
• to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience. Belleplates may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
• Where Belleplates proposes using your personal information for any other uses we will ensure that we notify you first. You will also be given the opportunity to withhold or withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information for purposes other than those listed above.
4. When will Belleplates contact me?
Belleplates may contact you:
• in relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that Belleplates can deliver the services to you;
• where you have opted to receive further correspondence;
• in relation to any contribution you have submitted to Belleplates, e.g. on the Belleplates Blog, message boards or via other social media channel;
• to invite you to participate in surveys about Belleplates services (participation is always voluntary); and
• for marketing purposes, however will always provide you with an opt-out option.
5. Will Belleplates share my personal information with anyone else?
We will keep your information confidential except where disclosure is required or permitted by law (for example to government bodies and law enforcement agencies). Generally, we will only use your information within Belleplates. However, sometimes Belleplates uses third parties to process your information. Belleplates requires these third parties to comply strictly with its instructions and Belleplates requires that they do not use your personal information for their own business purposes, unless you have explicitly consented to the use of your personal information in this way.
6. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to Belleplates. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
7. How long will Belleplates keep my personal information?
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with Belleplates. Where you contribute material to Belleplates we will generally only keep your content for as long as is reasonably required for the purpose(s) for which it was submitted.
8. Can I find out what personal information Belleplates holds about me?
Belleplates Products LLP
1a Oakland Way, Flackwell Heath, High Wycombe, HP10 9ED
Telephone: 07830 230 966 Email: email@example.com
9. What if I am accessing Belleplates websites outside the UK?
10. Cookies Policy – Information Belleplates collects from you
|Tracking visitors||Features for sharing via LinkedIn.|
|Add This||Tracking visitors and sharing via social media||Allows tracking of visitors, and sharing of blog posts to social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, google+ and LinkedIn|
|Sharing via twitter||This is required for sharing via Twitter.|
|Sharing via facebook||This is required for sharing via facebook|
We do not use any other type of cookie.
What we do not do:
- Store or remember any personally identifiable information
- Send information to any other websites
- Record your visit for advertising purposes
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookie, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.